Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2013 Resolutions

Well, 2012 is finally over and I am planning on making the most out of 2013.  This year is going to be my reinvention year...or, at least that is what I am hoping it will be.  I know what you are thinking, here we go again, a new year, new promises about becoming thinner and hitting the gym, but, although these two "resolutions" may have been on the top of my 2012 list, they are not as important when starting 2013.

So, without further ado... My first resolution is to get a new career. After working as a teller for the past five years and getting my Bachelor Degree in June, I am ready to start a "grown-up" career that has nothing to do with finance or sales.

My second resolution is to see my friends more.  Unfortunately, between school and work and just mainly growing up and having more responsibilities, I have lost touch with a lot of my friends, or I do not get to see them as much as I would like.  So, in order to make sure my trend does not continue, I am going to try and see one group of friends at least once a week.

Third resolution is quite boring but needs to be said out in the open: Get Organized. Just because...

Forth resolution is to do what I want without taking others into consideration.  It might sound selfish, but I think it is high time I became this way.  After putting everyone's wants and needs first for most of my life, a little selfishness is just what the doctor ordered.

Finally my last resolution is to wright more, cook more and be healthier, both physically and mentally (did you see how I disguised losing weight? :P ).  In order to meet this goal, I have started this blog, which I will update on a weekly basis about...well I am not sure yet, but I guess we will find out. I will try to cook more, which not only makes me happy, but also contributes to my health, making me lose weight because I will not be eating out as often as I now do.

I really hope I will be able to accomplish these goals. I guess only time will tell if I will or won't.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment